Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

"Please don't forget me".
yesterday night, I had a really kowai (scary -,-) dream.
the content of the dream was related to supernatural stuffs
& some how, as long as some one wasn't thinking about me,
I would vanish into this sealed hole mysteriously and be kept
captive by the supernatural there.
(anyone here watches Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu?
its like the black hole that Haruhi creates whenever she's upset)


however, as long as I was relaxed
and wasn't feeling scared / thinking about anything,
I would return back to the destination where I originally came from.
so every time I returned, I remembered telling this to people around,
"Please don't forget me". haha. okay, I know it's a weird dream
but I was so scared can! T.T.

anyway, Mom told me about the Little Nyonya article earlier on,
that they intended to let Chen Xi and Yue Niang get together ;
as in, to film another episode showing the both of them meeting up
after they've passed on or something like that.
but it was a little difficult, as the actors & actresses have new projects
and mobtv's final episode was already being released.

I think I'm one of the many out there
who really want to see the both of them get together.
it's simply ridiculous for Yue Niang to go with Paul lah.
it's like what, Paul didn't even appear in more than say, 10 episodes lor.
on the other hand, Chen Xi appeared in like half of the drama or more lor.
obviously people expected them to be together lah.
I must admit that even I felt a little cheated,
when joey ng told me that afternoon before the final episode
that Yue Niang would end up with Paul.

crappy ending seriously. and I think the idea of them meeting up
after they've passed on is even more crappier.
yeah, people meet up with their loved ones after death
but look, Yue Niang has Paul and Chen Xi has Libby.
so after death, both Yue Niang and Chen Xi is going to abandon
Paul and Libby and go with one another?
or do the four of them have to share their spouse
with one another? this is seriously bull crap!

although this is one drama that I've chased after
for every single episode ever since God knows when,
I must confess that after viewing it,
it is a crappy drama which is full of loopholes.

and to the people writing in to mediacorp,
complaining about the ending, it's even more crappier.
if you want to decide on the ending of a drama,
why don't you go be a producer then? -,-'''.


♥ 2:33 PM